Our Vision is to create a community where residents in their golden years feel safe, content and valued.
Every day we want to continually develop and grow to exceed expectations of our residents, staff and shareholders. We want everyone to feel a part of the Golden View family and to have our staff view us as their employer of choice. Our Purpose is to enable residents to live their best life in their golden years.
We employ a range of staff to cover the care and service requirements of our residents. We are always on the look out for individuals that want to work for us so make sure you check out this page for updates.
Why work for us?
- We genuinely care for our people and our team culture is full of support, compassion and energy
- We are dedicated to delivering quality services to our residents with kindness, care and respect
- We take ownership and make it happen
- We have a positive, friendly and inspiring work environment
Our Company Values
Our values are our underlying philosophies that guide our business and our employees.
- Respect – Whakaute – We treat everyone with respect, dignity and compassion and celebrate the unique talents, cultural diversity, experiences and perspectives of everyone.
- Caring – Manakitanga – We have a sincere and compassionate interest in the well-being of our people and treat them with kindness and generosity whilst staying humble.
- Integrity – Ngākau Pono – We maintain the highest standards of professional and ethical behaviour, confidentially transparency, honesty in our communications, relationships and actions.
- Accountability – Whakatau Tika – All individuals are accountable for fulfilling their roles and responsibilities to ensure the residents live their best life.
- Strong Teams – Te Piringa – We build positive, trusting teams who work together as one. We provide positive feedback and communicate openly.
We are looking for a part time Receptionist to join our team at Golden View Care, a new 60 bed aged care facility in Cromwell. This role is not for the faint hearted – it is a busy role where your main responsibility is to be the first face people see as they enter Golden View Care and provide administrative support across the care home.
Who are we looking for?
- Enjoy working with older people and their family/whānau
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to effortlessly juggle a high workload and multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable with all programmes in the Microsoft suite
Download the full Job Description – Receptionist here
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and CV to Kylie at email@example.com
Any enquiries please call Kylie on 03 928 6015
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close Wednesday 17th August 2022.
Please note: This page will be updated as required with current vacancies.