Current Vacancies – there are no current vacancies.
Please note: This page will be updated as required with current vacancies.
Our Vision is to create a community where residents in their golden years feel safe, content and valued.
Every day we want to continually develop and grow to exceed expectations of our residents, staff and shareholders. We want everyone to feel a part of the Golden View family and to have our staff view us as their employer of choice. Our Purpose is to enable residents to live their best life in their golden years.
We employ a range of staff to cover the care and service requirements of our residents. We are always on the look out for individuals that want to work for us so make sure you check out this page for updates.
Why work for us?
- We genuinely care for our people and our team culture is full of support, compassion and energy
- We are dedicated to delivering quality services to our residents with kindness, care and respect
- We take ownership and make it happen
- We have a positive, friendly and inspiring work environment
Our Company Values
Our values are our underlying philosophies that guide our business and our employees.
- Respect – Whakaute – We treat everyone with respect, dignity and compassion and celebrate the unique talents, cultural diversity, experiences and perspectives of everyone.
- Caring – Manakitanga – We have a sincere and compassionate interest in the well-being of our people and treat them with kindness and generosity whilst staying humble.
- Integrity – Ngākau Pono – We maintain the highest standards of professional and ethical behaviour, confidentially transparency, honesty in our communications, relationships and actions.
- Accountability – Whakatau Tika – All individuals are accountable for fulfilling their roles and responsibilities to ensure the residents live their best life.
- Strong Teams – Te Piringa – We build positive, trusting teams who work together as one. We provide positive feedback and communicate openly.