Visitors are welcome to visit a residents Villa and Golden View Care with the understanding that everyone respects the operational guidelines and rules to ensure that we do not contribute to the spread of the Covid-19 and to stay safe.
- Our Golden View Lodge is open to all residents and visitors. If you need to visit the Lodge or see a staff member, please contact reception and organise a phone call or time on (03) 445 4210. All essential workers or contractors are allowed in but must follow our operational guidelines.
- Maintain good hygiene. We have hand sanitiser at reception but please use basic hygiene measures including washing your hands and coughing and sneezing into your elbow.
- Masks are not mandatory in the lodge but encouraged.
- It is important that visitors do not come if they are unwell, please stay home.
- Residents and visitors should practice physical distancing.
- Communal village facilities will be open, as long as they can do so safely. This may change at different phases.
- If residents are heading outside the village wearing a mask is also strongly encouraged at all times.
Golden View Care
Please DO NOT VISIT if feel unwell in any way.
- Our office hours are 8.30am – 5pm weekdays
- Doors are unlocked between 8am – 8pm weekdays and weekends. Outside of those hours please ring the doorbell to speak to staff. Please be aware staff may be busy with residents at that time.
- You are still required to wear a mask in all resident areas, including in the residents room.
- This is of course subject to change at any time, so please keep an eye on our website, facebook page and your inbox for any further updates.
Thank you, as always, for your continued support and cooperation in this matter.