Independence with a little extra help.
We are developing our plans for our apartments and are designing these to ensure your retirement is made easier by providing essential services to support your day-to-day requirements. You can make your apartment your own with your favourite furniture, art, and treasures.
Our apartments are due for completion in April 2022 and will be comprised of 19 one-bedroom apartments, four of which will accommodate a couple comfortably, offering services tailored to your needs so you retain your independence with a little extra help.
Our apartments feature:
- Emergency call systems connecting to a 24-hour nurse support
- Ensuite bathroom with slip reduction flooring
- Kitchenette including fridge, microwave and dish drawer
- Spacious individual terrace, opening from lounge
- Access to village community centre and amenities
- Separate laundry facility
- Scooter charging stations
- Car Parking
- Heat Pump
There will be a weekly fee plus additional fees for the services you choose in your apartment. Our weekly fee includes the following:
- Power and internet charge
- Access to village amenities such as special outings, activities, hairdresser, the lodge and more
- One delicious home cooked main meal per day
- House insurance and rates
Our additional service packages are still being developed and will provide provision for such things as additional meals, unit cleaning and laundry at your own cost.
All Apartments are sold under an Occupation Right Agreement.
Please note as we are still developing our plans for our Apartments, so these details are subject to change.